Hydraulic Systems

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Hydraulic Systems
From: David Boreham <uunet!inmos.com!davidb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 90 11:54:16 UTC
Seeing the recent reference to silicone fliud and having spent last
night scraping the rust off the bulkhead under my master cylinders,
I wonder if anyone can detail exactly what needs doing to change the
fliud.

Presumably it is necessary to get all the Girling fliud out of the system
before putting in the new stuff. What is the best way to achieve this,
given that I'm not wanting to replace all the pipes at this stage.
Obviously inspecting all the cylinders and replacing shot seals is in
order.

Thanks in advance.
(Some missing question marks above so here they are: ???)