MGA or MGBGT?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (TR Group)
Subject: MGA or MGBGT?
From: Larry Gillam <mit-eddie!hpfcpq.fc.hp.com!gillam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 13:44:46 MST
        With the recent discussion of future car values, I was wondering
        about the appreciation potential of MGA vs. MGBGT. Personal
        preference aside(both have equal appeal to me)which is the one to
        have as an investment? I would assume part availablity would
        be the same. I have a little money I'd like to put toward my kids
        future education and it sounds not totally unreasonable to buy a
        British car with appreciation potential and have some fun with it at
        the same time! When it comes time to have the money for school I'd
        sell it(I sense a trap here....could be tough). Anyway, what does
        the group think?

                                                Larry
                                                Loveland, Colo.