Irvine CA Divisional, May 5-6

To: racers@hoosier
Subject: Irvine CA Divisional, May 5-6
From: lkenas%home-plate@ads.com (Lisa Kenas)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 90 12:04:10 PST
Is anybody out there planning on going?  Is anybody looking for a roomie?

I think I'm about 90% sure that I'm gonna give it a shot.  In other words,
that's 150% sure I really want to got, but about -60% sure that I can get
the car in reasonable order by that time.  Of course, the -60% sure is
offset by the fact that there's still a lot of room left on my Visa card...
(Argh!).  And of course, I *could* show up with the car in it's current
needs-a-lot-of-work state, but I'd rather not...

Lisa

p.s. I'll send a short report on yesterday's SFR event in a bit, if nobody
else beats me to it...  The one-line summary is "Those members of Team.Net
who drove all the way to Sacramento looked pretty impressive yesterday."

p.p.s. The man to watch out for (or one of them, anyway), is David Gould, who
is consistently pulling times that are just too fast for the amount of time
he's been racing!  I'm just glad he's on *our* side.  It's kinda scary, even!

Stay tuned for the latest episode of "Killer Pintos from Outer Space".
(These folks are *really* scary.  ;-)