Re: ?TR6 gas and tires

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: ?TR6 gas and tires
From: mit-eddie!decwrl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 90 10:37:49 PDT
        the head/tail lights, dash lights, and wipers stopped working (and the
        gas guage always reads 1/4 tank). But the brights work when you pull on
        the light switch. Looks like I'm headed for an electical shop next.

Sounds like a grounding problem, to me.

        2) What gas should I be using? Handbook says octane rating of 100
        (Research rating) as minumum. Doesn't say anything about leaded vs.
        unleaded.

Use somebody's super unleaded 92 -- that's the highest octane you'll
find in California. I buy Unocal because there's a station handy, but
other brands seem to be just as good.