Offy-Midgets, again!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Offy-Midgets, again!
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 90 17:53 EDT
     I was just look back at my old letters and came across that 'engine
swap' letter. Boy, that would have been a good one for an April 1st post!
Anyway, there WERE a couple Octagon badged cars with Offenhouser (sp)
power. These were Indy 'specials' which were prepared by Huffaker Engineering.
These rear-engined cars had a special feature found on certian BMC models.
The trick now is to figure out what that is!!!

     Bonus question: Austin Healey also campaigned (for a short while), a
car whose powerplant was never used in any of the regular production cars
that bore the Healey name. Name the Engine and the series.
          __----__              Jaguar   | Gregory Nagy         |    "Eat     |
      ___/       ==__===__ {]]  24hrs of | Penn State University|     my      |
    //--\----------  61 |       Datyona  | Mckeesport Campus    |   Shorts!"  |
 <-- \__/------------__--|   '90 Champs! | GGN100@psuvm.bitnet  |-Bart Simpson|