SMOG (Spridget Club)

To: alliant!alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: SMOG (Spridget Club)
From: sgi!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 90 13:59:40 CDT
Is anyone out there a member of the Sprit Midget Owners' Group?  I
have had a hard time finding out what is what with this club.  The
guys at the Austin Healey Store gave me an address for the Texas
Chapter.  Bounced like ping-pong ball.  I got a phone number for Dick
Santana in California.  He told me to write SMOG / P O Box 3217 /
Santa Clara, CA 95051 for info and they would send me a sample of the
newsletter and a membership application.  Wrote twice, no bounce, no
answer.  Do I have a bad address?  Has the club folded?  Any
information is welcome.  phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov   (612) 224-3105 or
(612) 298-5324   or   672 Orleans Street / Saint Paul, MN  55107
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324