British Parts

To: alliant!alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: British Parts
From: sgi!ames!amdcad!neptune.AMD.COM!zahid@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Zahid Ahsanullah)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 90 16:59:56 cdt
>       I have forgotten where exactly in Oregon British Parts is at. Maybe
>       the area code might give you an indication 503-864-2001.
>
>                                               Zahid
>
>    Sorry, but 503 covers the entire state of Oregon.  Also British Parts only
>    carries stuff for Triumph and Jaguar.
>
>I finally got around to calling them, thinking maybe I'd be able to
>find odd-numbered rockers for my TR-4A.
>
>"We're closing out 3 and 4 stocks, we've got <various interior trim>."
>"Oh. Um. Well I guess then I'd..."
>"Better go back to work." (Really!)
>"Yah, right. Thanks."
>
>Just so you know. TR-6 only.

Yes it IS pretty annoying that ol Greg has a nasty habit of saying
"get back to work" as his closing sentence. But he says it in a matter
of fact type way that could be okay sometimes.

By the way does anyone know the lifetime of a Spitfire's brake slave
cylinder? My '80 Spitfire needs a brake slave rebuild real bad, I thought
I might put in new ones if the old ones really need replacing.