Re: TR250

To: british-cars%alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: Re: TR250
From: mit-eddie!RELAY.CS.NET!chrisp%mrloog.wr.tek.com@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 16 Apr 90 16:11:25 PDT (Mon)
Nark:

>     I asked once before, noone out there masochistic then, here goes again...
> Anobody out there want a TR250 project? I have enough peices to put together
> another TR250 and probably still have peices left over. Massachusetts area.

Sorry if I missed your asking price.  Just for grins, could you repeat it?

 Christopher M. Perez           chrisp@mrloog.WR.TEK.COM
 "The Sprite could be pitched and drifted through corners with abandon,
  and, as with early Volkswagens, you could race it around town without
  anyone knowing."      _Bugeye_ Peter Egan (R&T 6/'85)