Seminar on turn 2 at Sears Point

To: racers@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: Seminar on turn 2 at Sears Point
From: red4est!lrc@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Larry Colen esq)
Date: Mon Apr 16 18:06:31 1990
  On wednesday evening, starting 7:00 or 7:30 there will be a
brief seminar discussing the proper and improper lines through
turn 2 at Sears Point at the White Cockade.
  (in other words, I rolled the Cortina, we will be holding a
"Fuckin' A" Wednesday.)
  If anyone has a portable VCR and TV I can bring what remains
of the video footage of this weekends automotive gymnastics.
For those of you not familiar with it, the White Cockade is a
Scottish Pub on Hwy 9, 5 miles north of Boulder Creek.  They
serve all sorts of wonderful beers, ales and stouts, as well as
'pub food'. The kitchen closes at 8PM.  They, of course have
dart boards.
  P.S. I am looking for cheap markII cortina body panels.
     Larry