How to get to the mysterious wrenching party

To: baracers.britcars.scare@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: How to get to the mysterious wrenching party
From: mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Larry Colen esq)
Date: Thu Apr 26 02:41:38 1990
These are the directions to my house, I have not heard from Sam about
simultaneous or sequential carousing/wrenching at his place.
It was discussed, but not finalized. (Care to comment Mr. Sjogren?)
My place will be easy to recognize because it has the lumpy 'Woody'
Cortina out in front with the big numbers on the door.  and the honda wagon
and the RV and the Dark Blue and Light Blue sprite with the orang hard top
and the piebald sprite under the blue tarp.

Larrys Phone: 408 335-7505
e-mail:       ucscc.USCC.EDU!red4est!lrc
To get Here:
  From San Jose:  Take Hwy 17 to the Mt Hermon exit in Scotts Valley
       Take Mt Hermon Rd till it dead ends at Graham Hill in Felton,
       Turn right and continue as below:
  From Santa Cruz: Take Graham Hill to Felton,
  Turn South on Hwy 9.
  Just past Henry Cowell turn right on San Lorenzo
    (At Capritaurus Folk Music and Video)
  2 blocks up turn right on lincoln.
  House is 5538 Lincoln way, the second house past the corner.

                       Hwy 9
                         |                             |
                         |  ___________________________| Hwy 17
                         | / Mt Hermon                 |
                         | |                           |
    Felton Empire -------+-+---------------\           |
                Downtown |      Graham Hill \          |
                 Felton  |            Road   \         |
        Lincoln          |                    \        |
           |*      |     | Henry Cowell        NOT TO SCALE!
  San      |       |     |                       \     |
  Lorenzo -+-------+-----+                        \    | Hwy 17
                         |Hwy 9                     \  |
                   NOT TO SCALE!                     \ |

  LRC