List size and volume

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: List size and volume
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 90 11:47:16 -0600
Jim Muller, Keeper of the Flickering Flame sez:

:: Just a reminder to everyone that we have a large community here.  The cute
:: exchanges of one-liners are not going to break anyone's bank, but...  I do
:: get occasional requests to remove names from the SOL list, and the most
:: common reason is inability to wade through the hugh (typically unxpected)
:: volume.

It would also help if one keeps the included material in replies down to a
minimum.  I know I don't like to go through 4,237 lines of included text only
to find a single sentence or two of original stuff at the bottom.  Good Grief,
that sounds like a net.flame!

By the way, when I drove my TR6 from Utah to San Hoser, stock except for the
Monza exhaust, I got 25.4 mpg.

mjb.