Heartbreak

To: british-cars@encore.encore.com
Subject: Heartbreak
From: red4est!lrc@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket)
Date: Mon Dec 10 08:10:02 1990
I'm sitting here nursing a broken heart. It was a case of
love at first sight.  I realize that the superficialities
of a nice body are not important, but that it is what is
inside that counts.  But it is the body that you see first,
and from the moment that I saw her lovely rear end, I was
in love.  I think that every guy in the room seeing her for
the first time felt the same way.
  And that silly idiot grin.  Can't really call it a smile.
It's a grin, and only the sternest of hearts could not be
melted by it.  Mine certainly was.  Like I said, we all
know that what is important is not the superficialties,
but what is inside.  Within a few minutes of being introduced,
it became obvious that what was inside was just as beautiful
as the outside.
  Somehow, I think we all new that she would be going
home with Jeff.  That is probably why Jill said OK.
I'm sure she realized that if she told Jeff,
"her or me", the answer might not have been the one she
wanted.  Like many other things in life, it really just
boiled down to money, I didn't have enough for her, and
Jeff did.  My only consolation in my lonely heartbroken
misery, is maybe, Jeff will let me take her out some
weekend.  You see, deep down in my heart, I know that
with her, I could score.