Re: TR4a Parts Required

To: johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk
Subject: Re: TR4a Parts Required
From: Chris_Kent.PARC@xerox.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 1990 10:11:11 PST
    I'm looking for a bonnet and a grille for a Triumph TR4a...

     Any ideas ?

Good luck! I just went through this exercise in trying to find parts for my 4A.
I'm not sure which of the two parts is harder to find.

There are lots of second-hand parts collections (read junk yards) here that
might help you, but being on the other side of the Big Pond, I'm not sure you
want to go that route. I was unwilling to buy such parts (especially the
bonnet) without personal inspection, since the first two that I found were
described as "perfect" over the phone and were bent and rusted in person.

I would recommend finding someone to act as an agent (perhaps someone on this
list) for you. But shipping them to the UK is going to cost an awful lot...