getting TRF on line

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: getting TRF on line
From: Chris_Kent.PARC@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 1990 11:50:40 PST
What I remember reading implied that they were thinking of setting up a BBS.
That's fine, and probably useful to a lot of folks. But someone who has a good
relationship with them might try to convince them to get on FIDOnet -- which
would let them have access to the Internet and beyond (which means we could
send them mail).

I don't know a lot of details about FIDO, except that it seems to be a
uucp-like system for PCs. Maybe someone else on the list does...