Auto Emissions

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Auto Emissions
From: mason@ftp.com (Nark Mason)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 90 06:09:10 -0500
    Well, I can no longer ignore all the messages from the Californians
on the list on how to make their old British cars meet California emission
standards, I can no longer laugh carelessly as I plug up my crankcase
breather hole on the intake manifold, tune the ol' strombergs however suits
me, instruct my friends on what a 'catalytic converter test pipe' is.
Massachusetts just adopted Californias emissions standards.
    In the summer just before I come down the big hill on route 2 coming
into Cambridge I can see the yellow cloud hanging over Boston and long
for the clean air of the Oregon backwoods, I can't seem to find anything
about this to complain about...