Bouncing and duplicates

To: british-cars@pinocchio.encore.com
Subject: Bouncing and duplicates
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@pinocchio.encore.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 90 21:31:55 EST
Here he is again gassing about the mails.  Hey, it's my life,
what can I say?  Anyway, recently we have had some strange
things caused by the repeaters.  First we had duplicates and
then silence.  Here is a suggestion: at least for another while,
please address such complaints to the list as a whole.  Perhaps
when I find some time, I will put together a small list of the
subgroup repeater people so I can forward info rapidly.  For
now, your best chance of getting to the right person is to
broadcast.  Sorry for the load on others.  Just for a few
weeks until we get rolling.

BTW, we are rolling in some ways.  Lots of new members joining,
a few leaving and some changing things.  Sounds healthy to me!
You new guys/gals, how about telling us about yourselves and
how you got into British Cars?

Finally, to clarify the situation, apparently the hp guys in
Colorado tried to cure a problem with dups by turning off the
hp list.  Several people complained to me, but I just got the
complaints to the right person.  Patience, everyone!

Merry Holidays!

        - Dale