Take me off the list.....

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Take me off the list.....
From: wizard!ed@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 90 10:35:31 CST
Hi folks,

   I have tried once to get taken off this new list.  It didn't
work obviously as I am still getting loads of mail.  Please, whoever
has control here, I would like to be off the list.  My address is:

        ...!uunet!ingr!b11!wizard!ed

                                        Thanks,
                                        Ed
--

Ed Hand  Mail Stop CR2903       /\                                      /\
Intergraph Corp.               /\/\     ...!uunet!ingr!b29!wizard!ed   /\/\