Happy Holidays

To: '"acsu.buffalo.edu!british-cars%encore.com"@planck'.acsu.buffalo.edu (sol)
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: tobin@hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu (Mike Tobin)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 90 9:33:30 EDT
Having the Sol.list back is a good way to finish the year.  Thanks Dale.

For the coming year I wish y'all - may your SU click happily when the
key is turned (and stop when the bowl is full), may your driveway stay
clean under your motor, your generator generate and your regulatoR
regulate, may your multi-meter read "five past five (five 'til five at
idle)" and may the sun always shine when the top's down.

Keep Your Spokes Tight

Mike "now that the Christmas ornaments are in the house I can see the
Healey again" TobiN