re: mail-order jag parts

To: bcr!uoft02.utoledo.edu!CSCON115@encore.com
Subject: re: mail-order jag parts
From: taichi!whs70@bellcore.bellcore.com (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 27 Dec 1990 10:56 EST
>Does anyone out there know of any mail-order houses that deal with
>jag parts?
>
>I would like to look through a cataloge instad of dealing with the
>parts dealer here in Toledo.

Moss Motors in Goleta California for starters.  I'd
also suggest you pick up the latest issue of Hemmings Motor News
and check out the "J" section for additional suppliers.
Likewise, the bi-monthly magazine "British Cars" is a
good source for suppliers of Jag (or any other B-C
car).

Lastly (Soapbox On), join at least one or more Jag clubs.
Parts source info alone will be more valuable to you
than the few bucks it costs in membership each year.
As a member of a local Jag club, you'll be able to
rely on other Jag owners experiances with not
only vendors, but also repair shops if you need to
have certain repairs done by a garage, etc.
(Soapbox off)

Bill Sohl
President, Vintage Triumph Register
Bill Sohl                      ||  email
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ       ||   UUCP    bcr!taichi!whs70
(Bell Communications Research) ||    or
201-829-2879 Weekdays          || Internet  whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com