Sorting stuff

To: britcars@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: Sorting stuff
From: linus!mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrc@encore.encore.com (Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket)
Date: Sun Jan 6 14:21:25 1991
  When rebuilding engines or the like, I like to use the
pressboard eggcartons, with a solid top for storing/sorting
the little bits.  You can make notes on the inside of the cover
as to where each bit went. They also stack and don't tend
to dump.
   So when you buy eggs, don't buy the styrofoam, or the
ones with holes in the top of the cartons.  And when it comes
time for the rebuild, you will be ready.
  I have also found those plastic tubs that fresh salsa
comes in to be real handy for storing stuph(tm).
   lrc