Whitworth

To: british-cars%encore.com@munnari.OZ.AU
Subject: Whitworth
From: s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (John Taylor [The Banshee])
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 91 09:20:46 +1100
A little while ago, there was some ads for a set of spanners (about 8 or 9)
which are supposed to fit metric, imperial, whitworths etc. making an equivalent
set of 20+ spanners.  They grip the corners of the nuts & bolts instead of the
flats, and therefore is supposed to stop making round nuts....  I don't know
how good they are, but I think they were reasonably priced, and would probably
be good for the ol' toolbox.

|   John Taylor  [The Banshee]         Victoria University of Technology     |
|  s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au    (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) |
|   MOKING IS A HEALTH HAZARD.          Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA       |