Sources for MGB rebuild parts

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Sources for MGB rebuild parts
From: Dustin Kassman <dhk@hpcvxdhk.cv.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 11:01:21 PST
>I've put together a part list for the rebuild, which I'm appending to
>this note after a ^L.  It's rather long, so unless you have some
>direct interest, you might want to skip it.  I've priced the parts at
>both Victoria British and The Roadster Factory; I'll probably be
>buying the bulk of the parts from TRF.  If I get enough energy,
>perhaps I'll price Moss Motors as well.  For no particular reason, I
>don't like to purchase from them.  (Also, I don't have a current
>price list.)
>
> -- Scott

Two other sources for parts that you (or anyone else) ought to consider
are:

Northwest Import Parts (Scott Rollin)
        (503) 245-3806
        10915 SW 64th Avenue
        Portland, OR 97219
Good service and prices for MG and British Leyland parts.

Shadetree Motors (Skip Kelsey)
        (415) 846-1309
Sells Moss Motors Parts at 10% discount AND he pays the shipping.

                                Dustin Kassman
                                dhk@cv.hp.com