MG windshield

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: MG windshield
From: hertzber@spot.Colorado.EDU (HERTZBERG JEAN R)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 91 18:43:25 -0700
I also replaced the windshield in my 68MGB with one from E14th, about
7 years ago. It was a major hassle, the replacement glass wasn't as
good as I thought it would be, and I kicked myself when I found out
how cheap it is to have it done professionally. To this day there are
horrible little squeaking noises because I wasn't able to reseat the
defroster vent connections properly. I read with amusement how easy
the column in the Moss catalog makes it sound.

--------Jean H.

hertzber@spot.colorado.edu