MGBGT model

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: MGBGT model
From: djz6r@fixit.cs.virginia.edu
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 91 12:48:07 EDT
   For whoever was looking for an MGBGT model:  I was looking through a
past issue of Classics and Sportscars (of which I have a few on my desk at
work of course: some compiles go forever).  Ther is an ad for Dinky cars and
one of the cars is a 11973 MGBGT.  It doesn't say, but I assume these are the
size of matchbox cars.  The offer is for a group of six cars: Mini Cooper "s",
MGBGT, Jag "E" type, TR4A, Bentley continenntal and a 1949 Land Rover.
The deal is 6.99L for one or 19.99L for 3.  The address is

  Classic & Sportscar Dinky offer
  P.O. Box 14
  Horley, Surrey RH16 8DW

 There is a postcard for the orders, it's in the June '91 issue is case you're
interested.

   Dean