Palo Alto meet breakfast

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Palo Alto meet breakfast
From: "DSTONE, 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322" <DSTONE%sc9@sc.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1991 10:16 PST
     Okay, for all of you Bay Area folks that would like to
     get together before the Palo Alto British Meet to have
     breakfast, bench race, and then caravan up, here's what
     we 've been doing:

     What: Pre Brit-Meet breakfast
     Where: Bill of Fare Restaurant
            1005 Saratoga ave.
            San Jose, Ca. (408) 446-4050

     From Hwy. 280 take Saratoga ave. towards the hills, go
     5-6 blks (?) turn right on Williams rd. Immediately look
     on the left for a large orange-roofed building with the word
     "Restaurant" cleverly emblazoned across the top. Park.
     Go in. Eat.

     When: Sunday, Sept. 8th, 1991, somewhere between 8-8:30
     am. Leave for Palo Alto by 9:30-ish. Cars are allowed
     on the green starting at 10:00am.

     Why: Caravaning is cool, we do the wave (for
     convertibles only), if anyone craps out you have
     massive support, etc.

     What to expect: Great food fast. Omelettes to die for.
     Cars: Sprites, Riley, MGBs, etc.

     Who to contact: Me- Daren Stone; wk(408)765-9521.

     Etc: I may need a driver for our Riley, if anyone is
     britcar-less, but would still like to go .......