Condensor-speak

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Condensor-speak
From: "DSTONE, 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322" <DSTONE@sc9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 09:19 PST
     My $.02 worth about condensors:

     Yes, I've had several "new" ones go bad. Especially
     after installing and then letting the car sit for a few
     months.

     My best tells the story of when he was little his
     father usd to hold a condensor with some insulated
     pliers & "charge" it up. Then he'd place it carefully
     on the workbench. Some short time later he'd ask Mike
     to help him out in the shop, "Hey could you go get
     daddy the little silver round  thing with the wire
     coming out of it ?"  Bzzzzzzzt. ha ha.

          cheers-
               dstone@sc9.intel.com