Sebring Kit

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Sebring Kit
From: speedy!gerry@att.att.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 91 15:34 EDT
>I'm running the special tuning front air dam on my 69 MGB. As it is fiberglass
>and is at the height of speed bumps etc, it has gotten beat up. I checked with
>B+G in the UK about a replacement but the size of it is just over the postal

Sorry can't help you, but on a similar note, does anybody know where
I can get hold of the "Sebring" kit which was fits the MGB.

For those who don't know, the "Sebring" kit is a set of 5/6 pieces
of fibreglass which replace the wings and rear valeence of an MGB GT.
This kit replicates the bodywork used on the MGB-GT which raced at
Sebring in the middle Sixties.

I read some reference to this while I was in England, but no
details were given.

Anyway I am looking for the rear valence from this kit which fits
any of the MGB's and covers the crease in the bodywork where
the rear bumper fits. It gives the rear-end of the MGB a very
flush look. (Look up some of the historical pictures and you'll
see what I mean)

Gerry