Touring in England

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Touring in England
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1993 13:27 EDT
Hello SOLers,

(Especially those actually in the UK)

I have a question. My wife and I are considering touring about the UK a bit
later this year, and by coincidence I found a source in the UK that rents
lbc's.
Now, I think that touring the UK in a TR would be fantastic, but I was
wondering, can anyone give me some information about this company? I am writing
to the address listed, but I need some preliminary information in the next week
or so. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (such as 'phone number or
address correction.)

Dream Classics
Stable Workshop
Little Burton Farm
Leweston
Sherborne
Dorset DT9 6EW, England

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |