Re: Overheating battery (MGB) RESOLVED

To: british-cars@hoosier, tdm@akguc.att.com
Subject: Re: Overheating battery (MGB) RESOLVED
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 92 11:24:27 PST
     Speaking of extra storage space...... anyone any neat uses
for the storage space resulting from going from 2 6v batteries
to 1 12v battery? (that's anyone HAVE any neat uses"..)  I thought
of looking for a Tupperware container that might hold perhaps oil
and tools, maybe a styrofoam container to carry some cold cokes in;
There's probably some real clever use I just haven't thought of.
Any suggestions ?

Don Mathis

>>Well yeah. You could do what the paraplegic guy I just
     read about did with his extra electric wheelchair
     battery. Hollowed out the battery case but wired the
     terminals to read 12v if tested, then used the hollow
     case to smuggle in heroin. Just a thought-

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com