re: Moss Brit-fest car show on April 11th

To: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Subject: re: Moss Brit-fest car show on April 11th
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 3 Apr 1992 0:00 EST
>From: Dean_Zywicki@NIHDCRT.BITNET
>   Does Moss always have a big show in Dover,NJ ?  If so, has anyone
>been to a show in Dover before ?  The reason I ask is that I was
>planning on meeting Scott Paisley at the show, but neither one of us has
>been there before.  Is there a good place to meet at the show, i.e. at
>the TR6 display (if there is one), or at any specific marque ?  Is the
>show going to be setup this way ?  Anyone else from the list going ?
>   If anyone has any suggestions on a real good meeting place please let
>me know.

The Moss meet is usually a turnout of maybe 100 cars or so.
There are several possible meeting places:  the Moss
counter area, any particular marque/model group.

I'd like to stop by (it's only about 20 minutes away
from where I live, but it depends on whatever else
gets scheduled that day and how much spare time I have.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com