MG in novels: T. Coraghessan Boyle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG in novels: T. Coraghessan Boyle
From: lydia@rosa.mit.edu (Lydia Gregoret)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 07:36:36 -0500
I've come across two references to MGs in T. Coraghessan Boyle's
novels.  In "World's End", the protagonist drives an MGA and in
"Budding Prospects", the antagonist drives an MGB.  I figure the author must
be an enthusiast because he never says anything negative about the
cars.  In World's End, the MGA is even reported to handle well in
snow.  Anyone ever run into Boyle at a car meet?

In any case, Boyle is a riot!  He won't fail to entertain you if
you're looking for something to read.

Lydia Gregoret
lydia@rosa.mit.edu