Re: British Cars Digest #409 Fri Apr 3 01:15:02 MST 1992

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #409 Fri Apr 3 01:15:02 MST 1992
From: Sarah A Sieling <ssieling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 8:59:58 EST

This is the first time that I have tried to post a message to this group so I
hope that it works.

I just want to introduce myself and my husband.  We own Lotuses (was that how
someone said it should be spelled?).  We have mostly Elans with one Plus 2 and
a 26R.  Roger, my husband also vintage races an XI.  If anyone ever has any
questions regarding their Elan or XI, he is very knowledgeable with both.  He
is a national club consultant for both.  When we finally get our modem on our
home computer running (taxes first), he will surely want to join in the many
discussions that I have read here.

When he was in school he worked as a British car mechanic (years ago) so he
also knows alot about many British cars.

Here is Columbus, Ohio the weather has still been too bad to really get the
Lotuses out of winter storage.  When I read about people driving around with
the tops down, I am really envious.  Our son has had the top down on his Midget
but only about 2 times this spring.  Hopefully spring will come soon.

We look forward to hearing from other Lotus owners.