Smiths guages

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Smiths guages
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 09:52:20 PST
>The ammeter from a TR6 or TR4A (depending on whether you want black
> or chrome bezel) will match in appearance. Black bezel has
> orange needle, chrome bezel has white needle.

 I think that the Black bezel with orange needle must be from a late
 TR6, as my 1970 TR6 has guages with Black bezels and white needles.
 Actually I don't remember orange neddles at all, but I could be
 mistaken, I do remember that late TR6s have needles that point up
 from the bottom of the guage, and early 6s have needles that point
 down from the top of the guage.

          greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com