midget query

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: midget query
From: sabbott@NMSU.Edu
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 92 08:08:49 MDT
My girlfriend is interested in a '78 midget.  I have not driven
the car but I've seen it.  It is in *very* nice condition--new
paint, new top, new exhaust. According to the owner the only
thing wrong with the car is its "the tranny is a little shaky
in first and second gears"(u-joints?? I'd haveta drive it).
The car has 44,000 miles on it.  The owner is asking a firm
$3000 for it.  I have no idea what MG's go for, I would really
appreciate any advice on the value of this car.

--
sean
sabbott@NMSU.Edu