the mail group's British Car Club list

To: british-cars@hoosier, dlp@akguc.att.com
Subject: the mail group's British Car Club list
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 92 11:27:32 -0700
Looking through this list, I think the following clubs are missing:
British Car Club of Santa Cruz - santa Cruz CA.  Bob Mattson (408)476-5115

I believe there is an all Marque club in the Stockton CA area.

There is a very active Land Rover club in the Pacific North West

Perhaps people from those areas could track these clubs down & get them
added to the list?

I am very puzzeled about one thing though... A NORTH COAST car club in the

Mid-west?????  I was like my first trip out East.  We got as far as the Western
tip of Wyoming.  We passed through a town that was having their Western Days
celebration.  It seemed strange to me that they didn't know they were
Easterners (Being more worldly now, having been to the far East (MA, NJ),
I can now think of them as midwesterners).

I can not help but wonder if the North Coast club identifies with the New
England
bunch or the Puget Sound bunch?

TeriAnn
Some of my best friends came from the mid-west ;*)