re: tr8 exhaust manifolds and stuff

To: wms@spin.ho.att.com
Subject: re: tr8 exhaust manifolds and stuff
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 10 Apr 1992 11:33 EDT
>   Tell me about the Moss Britfest. Where is it, and what goes on there?
>I can't bring my TR as I transferred the plates off it to my new Saturn so
>as to keep the number of insured cars to (only) three until my wagon sells
>(yeah, long story condensed into a run-on sentence). But I might be in
>the area anyway, and could take the opportunity to meet you and some of
>the others personally.
>   So what's the deal?
>
>Wayne

Wayne, et al,

Moss Britfest: Tomorrow 4/11/92,  9:00am to 3:00pm

Rain or shine at the Moss Motors East Coast Warehouse and Showroom
  Hamilton Industrial Park #4A
  Franklin Road
  Dover, New Jersey

Hosted by the MG Car Club,  open to all British marques,

Nominal spectator admission (goes to charity).

More info, call: Elliot Ganek 201-376-0684 days  or 201-762-8116 eve,
 or call Moss Motors direct:  201-361-9358

Short location helper:  Franklin Road is north of Route 10 and south of
                        route 46.  Check a map to locate Dover (not
                        Dover township)