Hello & A Few Questions

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Hello & A Few Questions
From: peteb@oki.com
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 92 14:04:54 EDT
Hello all,

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but now that I have a
"to-the-desk" mail feed again, I can back into the swim of it. Until
recently I've been batching my mail on a Unix system in California,
then downloading once a week to my Mac at home (in New Hampshire).
Gets expensive... Now that the net gods here have unbuggered their MX
records, I get mail in real-time again.. Yea!!!

My TR7 won't be on the road for a while yet. I need to replace the
right inner ball joint in order to pass inspection in May. I ordered 2
since I figured I'd replace the left one also, but alas, TRF has
backordered me until the end of May, maybe :-( If anyone knows where I
can get 1 so I can get the car inspected, send me some mail. Until
then I guess I'll replace the hood - heck I've been putting that off
for 2 years - the new hood probably has a pre-yellowed window by now :-)

Re: the TR7 shape mail, I've found that people are always interested
in the 7, even if mine is in semi-rough condition. I think that there
are very few left in New Hampshire - IMHO a lot of the New England ones
have been abused and/or left to rust.

--pete

J. Peter Brady                          EMAIL:      peteb@oki.com
Technical Consultant                    PHONE:      508-460-8644
OKI Microsystems                        FAX:        508-624-7676
100 Nickerson Road
Marlboro, MA  01752
-------