Donald Healey's biography

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Donald Healey's biography
From: kneff@teton.tivoli.com (Ken Neff)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 15:30:47 CDT
I just called Classic Motorbooks to order Donald Healey's biography
(Donald Healey: My World of Cars), and was informed that they've sold
out and don't intend to print any more.

Does anyone have a copy they'd like to sell?  I'm a big (and small :-))
Healey fan, so I'd really like to get a copy of this book!

Alternately, does anyone know of any sources of out-of-print books?

While I've got your attention (I do, don't I?), I've also heard that
Donald Healey's son, Geoff, wrote a book about his father's life and
the various Healey and -Healey cars, but I've never seen it offered
for sale in the US.  Does this book exist, perhaps in the UK?

                                                Thanks,
                                                        Ken Neff

---
1988 Hawk GT (DoD #0022)     Sigh, one bike, one car.      Ken Neff
1990 Corrado               No one should have just one!    Tivoli Systems, Inc.
                                                           kneff@tivoli.com