Re: Land Rovers\

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rw1@st-andrews.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Land Rovers\
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 92 09:29:44 -0700
Land Rovers?  Land Rovers!  Some one asked about Land Rovers!!!

Ross there are a couple of Land Rover owners on this list, myself among them.
I have a Series II (not IIA) 109 pickup that I have had for 14 years now.
Why when it turned 21 I took it for its first tank of gasahol.

The local (Palo Alto CA) british car meet normally draws between 30 and 40
Land Rovers.  I wouldn't have any other 4X4.

As far as other British cars are concerned, I have a TR3A and a MGBGT.
I like the way British sports cars feel on mountain roads, I like the waves
I get from people, the friendship from other owners, and I am told that I am
somewhat masochistic for owning them.  I stick with British cars because I
know how they are put together (& if not I can ask the list).  There are
several parts that are the same across all three of my cars.

TeriAnn