Help! I need a bracket!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Help! I need a bracket!
From: Arlie Hart <ARHART@WSUHUB.UC.TWSU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1992 08:12 CST
Good morning fellow LBC fixers.

I have ben asked by a buddy of mine
to help him locate an alternator bracket for his 1980 TR-8.  He has
looked all over Lubbock, Texas (took him at least 10 minutes) and the
only parts supply for used Britcar stuff was bare.  He is having problems
with the webbing between the head and the alternator mounting point cracking
and doesn't have access to a heli-arc anymore to fix his broken one with.

Anyone with any ideas, I would be very excited to here from you, as
would Kurt I'm sure.

Thanks!

By the by, I found out that my LBC is really a Leaking BC.  We got 2.5
inches of rain in an hour last Wed and I found a lovely lake in the center
of both floorboards.  Need to get those drain plugs cleared out, I guess ;^)

Arlie