Front wing removal on midget

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Front wing removal on midget
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 11:47:02 EDT
|Date: 4-21-92  11:46am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Front wing removal on midget
   Does anyone know how the front wings (fenders) are attached on a
midget ?  The car is a '76 (not that I think it matters).  Since I've
decided to sell my TR6 and spend some time and $$ on my midget, I
decided to try to take off the dented fender.  I took off the screws
along the top edge, but it didn't really want to budge.  The Haynes
manual doesn't give any hints.  I figure there must be some bolts
holding it on from underneath, but I didn't see any.

    Dean "as always, any help is appreciated" Zywicki