Re: British Cars Digest #430 Wed Apr 22 01:15:01 MDT 1992

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #430 Wed Apr 22 01:15:01 MDT 1992
From: Sarah A Sieling <ssieling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 92 10:23:08 EDT
Mid-Ohio Race Course.

Mid-Ohio is located just south of Mansfield, Ohio and west of Lexington, Ohio.
>From Indiana, I would probably take I-70 to Columbus and then take I-71 North
to the Lexington exit (about 50-60 miles north of Columbus).  From there just
follow the signs to Mid-Ohio.

My husband and I will be there.  The event starts on Thursday this year.
Practice time on Thursday and Friday are open to the public and are free of
charge.  My husband, Roger Sieling races the light green Lotus XI.  We can be
found at the Neptune Engineering Trailer in the paddock if anyone wants to
looks us up.

The Lotus XI is painted the same color as it originally was when Keith Hall
raced it back in the late 50's.  Keith and Roger have corresponded and Keith
has even been kind enough to send us a film of the car racing.

Hope to see many of you at the track.