JWF Restorations

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: JWF Restorations
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 92 11:03:28 pdt
>From mjb@hoosier.utah.edu Tue Apr 21 18:33 PDT 1992
>Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 19:24:12 -0600
>From: mjb@hoosier.utah.edu (Mark Bradakis)
>To: sol@hoosier.utah.edu
>Subject: Interesting weekend tour of a garage!

>Here's something frm the Datusn Roadster group which folks here might
>enjoy.  It seems to have more LBC content than one might first suspect!

>mjb.
>----
>
>    Date: Mon, 20 Apr 92 09:39:51 PDT
>    Sent By: bit!thomas (Thomas Walter)
>    To: datsun-roadsters@hoosier
>    Subject: Interesting weekend tour of a garage!
>

>Had a good weekend of it! Joined the Austin Healey Club of Oregon for
>a tour of a members house, and one of their meetings. THE AH Club puts
>
>The "workshop" tour was of Jim Friedman's home/garage. Jim is well known
>as an auto restorer, great sense of humor, and a very gracious host. While
>no roadsters are in his collection, he does have a few AH 3000's, some
>British pre-war AC's, and other "intertesting" cars.
>
>His garage had some four AC's sitting in it at the moment. Sorry I can't
>recall the model numbers, but two sedans, one of which was a "drop head"
>(convertible); a two seater AC (1933); and an AC Bristol that was being
>finished for a client.

Mark,

Thanks for posting this.  Almost wished I hadn't taken my name off of
the roadster list.  I posted a question about JWF to the british-cars
list a number of weeks ago.  Seems someone on the datsun-roadster list
"responded" to my request.

Tom's "Jim Friedman" is obviously Jim Feldman west coast rep for the AC
Owners Club (ACOC) and owner of JWF Restorations.  According to the club
roster Jim owns 10 ACs including a '37 16/70 DH, a neato looking car very
reminiscent of an SS100 Jag.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com