Re: Brit mid-engines

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Brit mid-engines
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 92 22:09:38 CDT
Loopy writes:

>Other than the above mentioned Djet, there is the VW-Porsche 914, which uses
the same layout.  I think it's price was on par with the Europa.

DUH!  I can't beleive I forgot this one.  Damned lucky this is a Britcar list,\
or the Porsche Boys and Girls would have me for breakfast!  And they would be
right.

>Matra
also had the M530 of 1968-1972, which used the Ford V4 in a longitudinal
layout.  This one probably doesn't count, since few were imported.

Right.  I guess I was thinking of cars in the USA in significant numbers.  I
sure brain faded on that 914 though!

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324