re:History of Lotus Cars 1947-1982

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: re:History of Lotus Cars 1947-1982
From: lrigdon@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 92 08:49:57 -0500
"It seems like you are alway sworking on the thing."

If "sworking" is a derivative of "swearing while working"... it seems most
appropriate for LBC's. I love it!! A new word completely indigenous to the
group.  All this time I have been sworking and didn't  know!! :-) A
question, if the above is true - which of the following signature
applications is correct?

Lyle "Sworking on a Spitfire" Rigdon
or,
Lyle "Sworking at a Spitfire" Rigdon

We must determine the correct manner in which the new foundling word is to
be applied. Every new word needs a proper definition, perhaps a Websters
level definition contest is in order???  :-)