re: RE: VTR magazine #49 has been mailed.

To: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU
Subject: re: RE: VTR magazine #49 has been mailed.
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 29 Apr 1992 14:47 EDT
Lee Daniels asked me:
>I'm looking forward to "issue 49"  which is issue number one for me.  Which
>reminded me, are there any back issues available?  I would be especially
>interested in issues from the past two years.

Sure are, ordering information is in a small area in the upper right
section of page number 952.  (yes, that isn't a typo, the page number
is 952.  VTR magazine pages are numbered consecutively in each issue
and do not revert to 1... for each issue).

Enjoy,
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com