Re: MGC for sale.

To: archer@hsi86.hsi.com, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: MGC for sale.
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 92 15:54:28 PDT
> From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
>
> Considering the rarity of the MGC and the interest in MG[ABC]s on this
> list I thought I'd mention that I saw one for sale in the newspaper
> this week (in Connecticut).
>
> I don't have the ad with me (sorry, I meant to...) but all I can remember
> is that it is a manual gearbox and they're asking $3500.

When I was down in Boulder visiting with the Bujas and we stopped at
Boulder Sports and Imports there was a canary-yellow MGC for sale in
rather nice condition for the same price, if memory serves.  (Have you
noticed, Lawrence, is it still there?  You could always stop by toworrow
for the Friday-night-drink-beer-and-BS-session and check it out for us!
It's a dirty job ...  :^)

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA

        "Read dozens of books about Heros and Crooks, and I learned much
                 from both of their styles."
                                        - J. Buffet,  Son of a Son of a Sailor