Thanks for your advice

To: gerry@usl.com, kristian@cs.uchicago.edu, stauffer@cc.swarthmore.edu,
Subject: Thanks for your advice
From: Gordon Atwood <gordon@cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1992 09:48:56 +0100
Yes, I know it's late.  But only by about 3.5 months.  You responded to my
query about finding parts for a TR7, in particular, the steering rack.

Almost to a man, the recommended source was TRF - The Roadster Factory.

I actually ended up not doing anything about the rack.  After taking the car
to two other places the majority opinion was that place #1 is very interested
in fixing expensive parts which are not broken.

So I rebuilt the front suspension and am now doing the rear.

Anyway, thanks very much for your help, it was most appreciated.

G.H.A.