Re: MGC for sale.

To: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt), british-cars@hoosier (british-cars)
Subject: Re: MGC for sale.
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 9:56:18 MDT
}When I was down in Boulder visiting with the Bujas and we stopped at
}Boulder Sports and Imports there was a canary-yellow MGC for sale in
}rather nice condition for the same price, if memory serves.  (Have you
}noticed, Lawrence, is it still there?  You could always stop by toworrow
}for the Friday-night-drink-beer-and-BS-session and check it out for us!
}It's a dirty job ...  :^)

That pup's been there for a long time and it's still there.  He
must be asking too much for it.  It's a MGC-GT and convertibles
rule here.

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________