TR6 overdrive relay

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR6 overdrive relay
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James TenCate)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 21:50:47 -0500
My friend Pete and I tried to hook up his overdrive today.  He suspects
it had been disconnected well before he bought the car and he's never
gotten around to hooking it back up.  The solenoid was
not getting power so we started tracing the electrics and
the wiring.  We have a question:

Where exactly is the overdrive relay mounted?  He's got a 73/74 TR6.
We've found the wiring up under the trans tunnel but can't seem to trace
where the wires are supposed to go.  The manuals he has don't seem to
help either.  All comments welcome.

jim
jtc@ccwf.cc.texas.edu